Karmelit Sp. z o.o. sp. k., puts a special emphasis on the security of personal data. Having the above in mind and in accordance with art. 13 para. 1-2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on protection data) (Official Journal of the European Union L 119, p. 1) – hereinafter referred to as GDPR – we would like to inform you that:
I. Administrator of personal data
The administrator of your personal data is Karmelit Sp. z o.o. sp. k., Buszewo 34, 62-045 Buszewo, Poland, NIP: 7773031762, hereinafter referred to as Karmelit.
II. Data Protection Inspector
We have appointed the Data Protection Supervisor, with whom you can get in touch regarding the protection of your personal data at email@example.com or in writing to the address of our headquarters, indicated in point I.
III. Objectives and basics of processing
The purpose of processing your data has been specified as follows. As an administrator, we will process your data:
- with your permission to send you trade and marketing information (newsletters) from Karmelit
- with your consent for the presentation of the Karmelit commercial offer
IV. The right to object
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data described above at any time. We will cease to process your data for these purposes unless we are able to demonstrate that there is valid legal ground for us in relation to your data, which overrides your interests, rights and freedoms or your data will be necessary for us to possibly determine, investigate or defending claims.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time in order to conduct direct marketing. If you exercise this right – we will stop processing data for this purpose.
V. The period of data storage
- Your personal data will be processed until you withdraw your consent to receive commercial information (newsletter) or withdraw your consent to receive a commercial offer.
- The consent can be withdrawn via the link placed in the newsletter, by email contact to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing address for the tracksuit given in point. I.
VI. Recipients of data
Your personal data may be disclosed to: our partners, that is companies and institutions with whom we work in order to implement the company’s interests.
Our subcontractors (processing entities) may also have access to your data, eg accounting, law and IT companies, transport companies.
The current register of institutions to which we entrust your data may be made available to you after sending a query to the personal data inspector within a maximum of 30 days.
VII. Rights of data subjects:
According to the GDPR, you are entitled to:
- the right to access your data and receive a copy;
- right to rectify (correct) your data;
- right to delete data, data processing restrictions;
- right to object to data processing;
- data transfer right;
- right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority.
VIII. Information about the requirement / voluntary data submission
Providing data in the forms is voluntary.
IX. Automated decision making
In the process of processing your personal data, we do not make decisions in an automated way, including profiling.